logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

This is bull shit guys... we need to get together
Golddragon Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, January 8, 2015 5:20:58 AM(UTC)
Golddragon

I mean come on guys were SLACKING been a year since Polars last LAN we need to do something... Haven't heard from almost any of you guys lately. We need to figure this out i don't give a shit if we can do a Friday night and get together and play lfd2 for a hour on the internet but we need to do sometin. But its a for sure we need to get a LAN party going. NO EXCUSES!!!!!! NONE!!!!! Ill drag my dads ass with me... so lets start talking around and see what we can get going.... :) miss you all and need to kick some ass!!! :P
vextor Offline
#2 Posted : Thursday, January 8, 2015 6:16:05 AM(UTC)
vextor

here here!
however i believe BS is one word :-D
/endtroll
DaFreak Offline
#3 Posted : Thursday, January 8, 2015 12:16:20 PM(UTC)

Agreed, the question is who will host? Apartments like mine unfortunately are not a good idea to try and host a LAN party in. Hopefully somebody can host soon.
Armadillos Offline
#4 Posted : Thursday, January 8, 2015 2:54:19 PM(UTC)
Armadillos

The problem comes down to who can host the LAN. I can't, as my house isn't really big enough. Z-Daddy's basement is pretty big, but not wired for LAN parties, and KnightKlaw's had a LAN or two, but no one really responded (See the EXPLOOOOSIONS LAN), and so he doesn't really want to host them anymore.
DaFreak Offline
#5 Posted : Saturday, January 10, 2015 10:12:45 AM(UTC)

Yep that is a problem and I can definitely understand Klaw's position. If we're going to have a LAN we have to have more than 3 or 4 people turn up (I think that's all that showed up for his when I went) otherwise it's just not worth it really. Not sure what everybody schedule is like currently but hopefully somebody will be willing to host in the not too distant future since the holidays are behind us for the most part.
vextor Offline
#6 Posted : Tuesday, January 20, 2015 5:00:13 AM(UTC)
vextor

someone should throw a singles LAN on valentines day!!!
polarbear_ak Offline
#7 Posted : Tuesday, January 27, 2015 12:27:36 AM(UTC)
polarbear_ak

I can tentatively host one on afternoon on Saturday 2/14 (starting around 2-3pm, not sure the exact time at the moment) If you guys want. (I know it is a later start so not sure if anyone wants to) Or I can host one on the Sunday 2/15. Monday the 16th is a government holiday (Washington's Birthday) so I have the day off anyways. So 2/15 might be a good option also for those people are not working on 2/16. If neither of those work 2/21 should work also (At the moment)

So reply and let me know what you guys are interested in.
Saturday 2/14 (Starting at like 2-3pm)
Sunday 2/15 (Starting at like 10-11am) (Monday the 2/16 is Washington's Birthday who have that holiday off)
Saturday 2/21 (Starting at like 10-11am)

Thanks
Polar
DaFreak Offline
#8 Posted : Tuesday, January 27, 2015 12:50:35 PM(UTC)

Well hopefully you get more than a few replies. For me Saturday would work better, either one as time of day start doesn't really matter for me on a Saturday. I can make it on Sunday but since I work the following day it doesn't work as well.
Z-Daddy Offline
#9 Posted : Tuesday, February 10, 2015 10:53:33 PM(UTC)
Z-Daddy

I could probably swing by for a bit on Sunday, or on the 21st, but Valentine's day is pretty much reserved at this point. I don't have Monday off either, I only get a handful of holidays off each year.

But, don't shift it on my account, I wouldn't be able to stay the whole day anyways, weekends are always busy for me these days.

-Z
I live my life 1/4 bottle at a time